Easy to book and no obligations, simply give us a call, first trial visit FREE!!
It can be difficult to manage your job, family and social life all at the same time, so maybe you’d like some help at home. Take back your valuable free time for the things you love by booking your trusted cleaner from RSS.
Having a cleaner in your home is a delicate situation – trust is very important. It is also important to get along with your cleaner on a personal level. The cleaners you can book via RSS all have individual training from our British army standard management team. Could you imagine any better cleaning service?
All of the cleaners registered at RSS are vetted and insured. If you wish we offer you the ability to contact them directly after you booked your cleaning appointment.
Our customer service offers support seven days a week for all concerns. You can call us any time or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where, when, how often?
The booking process is very simple: choose your preferred frequency, duration of the clean and date and time. And we will find the perfect cleaner for you. The last step would be to provide your payment which is invoiced after the cleaning appointment. This can be at your pleasure, either weekly or monthly.
After your booking is complete, you will receive an e-mail with all the details of your booking. At this stage, you can also directly contact your cleaner.
Price transparency is very important to us: you only pay around £10,00/hour for recurring bookings and £16.99/hour for one-off bookings (Price may vary for different areas).
Your advantages at a glance:
* Vetted professional cleaners that are trained and mentored by our former British Army management team
* The same legal and insured cleaner to you every time
* Low-cost and transparent price
* Your choice of invoice, either hand delivered or by e-mail
* Secure online payment available
* User friendly profile and reliable personal customer service
* Our customer service will support you in finding a replacement in case your cleaner is away.